VRCA Awards of Excellence 2020/2021
The VRCA Awards of Excellence Gala was an inspiring event, held on March 2, 2022, to celebrate the exceptional work of BC’s construction industry. We proudly received the following awards:
- Gold Award (Nanaimo Airport – Terminal Expansion Phase One)
- Gold Award (VGH Operating Room Renewal Project – Fitout, Roofworks, and Chiller)
- Silver Award (Clayton Community Centre)
- Silver Award (BZAM Management – Midway Security Design)
- Safety Award (Trade contractor 200,000+ person hours)
- Innovation & Productivity Award (Project Planning Services)
- Environment & Sustainability Award (Implementation of Photovoltaic Systems)
Here’s to all our employees who uphold our values, deliver quality projects for our customers, and bring communities to life every day.
Thank you VRCA for the recognition and for the continued commitment to making the Vancouver construction industry a better place for everyone. Congratulations to all the 2020 and 2021 award winners and nominees – we’re proud to be part of such an excellent industry!