Currently, Houle’s Burnaby office is searching for an experienced, energetic and driven General Foreman / Superintendent
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 15 years in a foreman role
- Proven success running jobs $5mil and over
- FSR ‘A’
- proven Customer Service attitude
- Proven ability to perform as a member of the TEAM
- Proven LEADERSHIP skills with the ability to motivate a crew
- Strong Attention to detail
- Good Organizational Skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office
- Membership with the IBEW or willingness to become a member
This position may be required to travel from time to time for out of town work.
If you think that you have what it takes to join BC’s most trusted electrical contractor, please forward you resume to Amber Roberts, Human Resources Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (604) 434-0480. Please reference the job title in your subject line or cover page.
Houle Electric is BC’s most trusted name in electrical contracting. Founded in 1944, Houle prides itself on a tradition of excellence for our industrial, commercial and institutional customers. In addition to electrical contracting, we are renowned for our project management & design skills across all of our divisions including Security, Data Networks, Automated Controls and Electrical Preventative Maintenance. We also provide service calls to businesses and home owners, including 24-hour emergency service.